SOLUTIONS BROKER GROUP
FINANCIAL ADVISER PROVIDER
Solutions Broker Group Limited (FSP128724) holds a transitional licence issued by the Financial Markets Authority to provide financial advice.
Nature And Scope Of The Advice
Our Financial Advisers provide advice to our clients about their Life and Health insurance needs.
We only provide advice about products from certain providers:
For Life Insurance we work with 5 companies – AIA New Zealand, Asteron Life, CIGNA, Fidelity Life and Partners Life.
For Medical Insurance we work with 4 companies – Accuro, AIA New Zealand, NIB and Partners Life.
We will not provide advice on existing whole of life or endowment products, so you will need to consult a specialist if you would like advice on those products.
Fees and Expenses
Solutions Broker Group does not charge fees, however may charge a fee for the financial advice provided to the client where a client cancels a life or health insurance policy within two years of inception. Whether a fee will be charged and the manner in which it will be charged will be advised when the advice is provided to the client. This fee will be payable by the client by the 20th of the month after the policy is cancelled.
Conflicts of Interest
For Life Insurance and Health Insurance, Solutions Broker Group and the financial adviser receive commissions from the insurance companies on whose policies we give advice. If you decide to take out insurance, the insurer will pay a commission Solutions Broker Group and your financial adviser. The amount of the commission is based on the amount of the premium.
To ensure that our financial advisers priorities our clients’ interests above their own, we follow an advice process that ensures our recommendations are made on the basis of each client’s goals and circumstances. All our financial advisers undergo annual training about how to manage conflicts of interest. We undertake a compliance audit, and a review of our compliance programme is undertaken annually by a reputable compliance adviser.
Complaints Handling and Dispute Resolution
If you are not satisfied with our financial advice service you can make a complaint by emailing our team on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 09 4144400. You can also write to us at: 59 Apollo Drive, Albany 0632 PO Box 302-688, North Harbour
When we receive a complaint, we will consider it following our internal complaints process:
- We will consider your complaint and let you know how we intend resolving it. We may need to contact you to get further information about the complaint.
- We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days of receiving them. If we can’t, we will contact you within that time to let you know we need more time to consider your complaint.
- We will contact you by phone or email to let you know whether we can resolve your complaint and how we propose to do so.
If we can’t resolve your complaint, or you aren’t satisfied with the way we propose to do so, you can contact Financial Disputes Resolution Service.
Financial Disputes Resolution Service provides a free, independent dispute resolution service that may help investigate or resolve your complaint, if we haven’t been able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction.
You can contact Financial Disputes Resolution Service by emailing email@example.com or calling them on 0508 337-337. You can also write to them at: Freepost 231075, PO Box 2272, Wellington 6140
Solutions Broker Group, and anyone who gives financial advice on our behalf, have duties under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 relating to the way that we give advice.
We are required to:
- Give priority to your interests by taking all reasonable steps to make sure our advice isn’t materially influenced by our own interests;
- Exercise care, diligence, and skill in providing you with advice;
- Meet standards of competence, knowledge and skill set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure that we have the expertise needed to provide you with advice); and,
- Meet standards of ethical behaviour, conduct and client care set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure we treat you as we should, and give you suitable advice).
This is only a summary of the duties that we have. More information is available by contacting us, or by visiting the Financial Markets Authority website at http://www/fma.govt.nz
Solutions Broker Group Limited (FSP128724) is a Financial Advice Provider.
You can contact us at:
Phone 09 4144400
PO Box 302-688, North Harbour